Before you create a new page, please be sure to read the following guidelines…
- Please don't create multiple articles about the same subject. If we already have an article about the AIM-120, we don't need separate articles about the AIM-120A, AIM-120B, and AIM-120C - it is better to create subsections on the main AIM-120 page.
- Please make sure you have something interesting and/or useful to put in the page before you create it. A paragraph or two of information is fine, but a two-word description of the topic doesn't help anyone, and clutters up the site.
- Your article should be put in one of the categories found on the left side of the page. For example, if you want to create a page about the B-52, it belongs under the aircraft category, so the title of your page should be aircraft:b-52 (this is what you will enter into the box below. However, you can change the title that will be displayed at the top of the page once it is created). Putting the article into the appropriate category will make it easier for people to find your work.
- If you would like a new category added, please contact Dethmagnetic.
- It is ok to create articles about third-party addons, cockpits, etc. so long as the articles are informational and not advertisements. Making negative articles about other people's work is strictly forbidden.
If your page matches these guidelines, please enter the name of the new page into the box below, and click "New Page". Remember that the page name you enter here should be something like "aircraft:b-52". When you edit the page, you can change the displayed title to something more informational, like "B-52 Stratofortress".
Create a new page…